Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back in DC


I am officially back in Washington DC as I try adjust from living in Asheville, NC for the last year and half. It snowed in Asheville but I am posting a picture of my dog from when it snowed in DC in early December. I have bronchitis and I went to the doctor and got some antibiotics so I am trying to recover to get back on my training for the Black Mountain Marathon. I am really missing the small town feel of Asheville and I will try to assimilate back to the DC rat race. I truly miss all of my friends that I have become my family. There is something about Asheville that it makes it special. I joke and say that I am salmon that returned home to its stream. I guess you will never be able to take those native colors off me. No matter where I may go, I will always be a North Carolinian.

No comments: